Become a subscriber, manage account information, change payment or delivery details.
Access unlimited news on all your devices, receive subscriber-only newsletters, exclusive content, and tons of perks through our Insider loyalty program.
Connect with our staff on topics that matter to you via email or request a reprint.
Place classified and announcement notices or grow your business with advertising and marketing solutions.
Most common questions
What subscription options for news and information are offered?
A "Full Access: Digital-only" subscription includes:
- Online access at www.daily-times.com
- Mobile access (via browser or apps) www.daily-times.com/memberguide/apps
- e-Edition, the digital replica of the print newspaper, accessed online (a daily email is sent to subscribers for access to the e-Newspaper
- We also offer a full access option that includes print delivery. Prices vary based on your choice of the frequency of delivery of the print edition. Click here to learn more about subscription options. subscribe.daily-times.com/
- If you choose not to subscribe, digital access will be limited to a small number of articles a month.
What should I do if I’m having trouble logging in?
- If you already have a digital subscription, you set an email address and password when you created the account. If you no longer remember the password, try clicking on the “Forgot password” link on the sign in page. This will email you a link which will allow you to reset the password.
- If you have a print subscription and have never set up digital access, click on this link: https://subscribe.daily-times.com/account-lookup/. From there, you’ll be able to create a digital account and set a password. If you think you’ve done this previously, try clicking the “Forgot password” link – which will email you a link to reset the password.
- If you no longer have access to the email address you used when you set up the account, call customer service at 1-866-458-2297 Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 7:00pm local time; and Saturday and Sunday, Limited Hours, and they can reset it for you.
If I'm a subscriber and have not yet activated my digital access, how do I access content online and through digital devices?
- To activate your digital access go to www.daily-times.com/activate.
Is there any way to access your content if I'm not a subscriber?
- Non-subscribers will have access to limited content. Our online site's home page, section fronts and advertising products will remain accessible to anyone, even without a subscription. We will continue to sell single copy print editions of the newspaper at retail outlets.
What if I have questions about my subscription?
- Customer service hours have been extended and our agents are ready to answer your questions. Call customer service at 1-866-458-2297 Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 7:00pm local time; and Saturday and Sunday, Limited Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Limited Hours